A Yes or No Tarot Spread
When beginning with Tarot, a beautifully simple and direct reading can be a useful way to not only receive guidance, but to also get to know the cards and develop your intuition.
As always, approach your reading with full presence and the knowing that there is no set-in-stone and irreversible message.
Trusting that the tarot is a mirror of your current energy, trusting that your energy and the path you are creating and walking on can be shifted at any time.
Tarot Reading: Yes or No
A direct response from the cards can only come from a direct question. A narrow, closed, straightforward and simple question.
If you are looking for a more in-depth or complex reading of your present situation, you can find our 1:1 soul tarot readings here.
Preparing for your tarot reading:
Come into a calm and present space with yourself. To bring yourself into the moment; lighting incense, engage in meditation, affirmations or a body scan. Call upon your guides and ask for their assistance, and feel into their presence in your heart centre. Allow yourself to lean into trust, where you know you are guided, you know you are held, and that you are open to see all that you are ready to see.
It is a beautiful practice to write your question down in a clear and, again, simple way.
Picking your cards:
Spend a moment getting close with your cards, feeling their energy, shuffling them back and forth.
Decide whether you desire a card to pop out when you are shuffling, or if you want to be shown when to stop shuffling and pull a card out. Another option is to spread them out in front of you, and ask to be shown which to pick.
Decide which option is calling your name, and go ahead and make it clear to the energy surrounding you and the guides working with you.
Generally one card is enough for this kind of reading. In the method of your choosing, allow one card to be present.
During for your tarot reading:
Trust your intuition. If you receive a certain card and an initial image, feeling, word or answer comes to your mind before reading or searching the meaning, take note of that. Trust that. Let yourself explore that further without analysing it too much. Let it be simple, knowing that spirit communicates through many internal ways. What was your initial feeling that moved through your body? Do you feel relieved? Is there an image or symbol on the card that is calling your attention? If there was no pressure, what would this card be saying to you?
Explore an in depth Tarot Reading:
For deep unconditional support, love, acknowledgment, and honesty. For guidance and clarity, self-honouring and devotion. For the untangling of energy and grounded answers.
Our readings are here to hold you in support as it explores your life in whatever area is calling your name to be witnessed.
Your reader will use a combination of tarot training and intuitive skills, such as numerology, astrology, clairvoyance, and energy work, to delve deeper into your Souls guidance.
Yes Tarot Cards & Reading
For ease and direct guidance, below are the cards that generally mean “yes”:
- Major Arcana: The Fool, The Magician, The Empress, The Emperor, The Lovers, Strength, The Star, The Sun, The World
- Wands: Ace of Wands, Three of Wands, Four of Wands, Six of Wands, Seven of Wands, Eight of Wands, Page of Wands, Knight of Wands, Queen of Wands, King of Wands
- Cups: Ace of Cups, Two of Cups, Three of Cups, Six of Cups, Nine of Cups, Ten of Cups, Page of Cups, Knight of Cups, Queen of Cups, King of Cups
- Swords: Ace of Swords, Six of Swords, Page of Swords
- Pentacles: Ace of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, King of Pentacles
No Tarot Cards & Reading
For ease and direct guidance, below are the cards that generally mean “no”:
- Major Arcana: The Hermit, Death, The Devil, The Tower, The Moon
- Wands: Five of Wands, Ten of Wands
- Cups: Five of Cups, Eight of Cups
- Swords: Three of Swords, Five of Swords, Seven of Swords, Eight of Swords, Nine of Swords, Ten of Swords
- Pentacles: Five of Pentacles
Going Deeper: Tarot Reading
Or, if you have any questions about your career, explore our Career/Business Tarot Reading.
Tarot allows us to access your Souls intuitive knowing and translate it into clear and tangible guidance; allowing you to step forward and into flow with your unique and magical path for this lifetime.
Girl and Her Moon readings go far beyond holding up cards and recycling their meanings to you.
They are a safe, potent, and magic container to be held in.
Readings are done by Girl and Her Moon’s intuitives, healers, and readers, DilosH, Kapualani & Zofiia.